The Avionics Technician will perform their duties and responsibilities as listed below in support of the company’s 14 CFR Part 145 Certified Repair Station and Part 135 Air Carrier Certificate. They will be expected to possess the experience and knowledge listed in the Minimum Qualification section below to ensure the maintenance and alterations performed on company aircraft are in accordance with the appropriate technical data and in compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Guardian Flight is dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment with competitive compensation and benefits as listed below;
- Monday – Friday work schedule
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Holiday)
- $40 monthly cell phone allowance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Life Insurance/Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Current FAA Airframe Mechanic certificate (or be able to obtain within 4 months of hire)
- 5 years field maintenance experience maintaining avionics systems in modern complex rotorcraft operated on an air carrier (14 CFR Part 135) certificate
- 3 years experience performing installations of avionics systems in modern complex rotorcraft.
- Ability to efficiently troubleshoot and repair electrical and avionics systems
- Ability and willingness to gain a thorough knowledge of the company’s General Maintenance Manual, SOP Manual, and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations
- Ability and willingness to work days, nights, weekends, and be on-call 24 hours a day during the scheduled duty period assigned
- Possess sound judgment and objectivity in critical decision-making situations
- Possess honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining a safe and compliant aircraft
- Computer skills to include a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Current FAA Airframe Mechanic certificate
- 10 years of rotorcraft avionics field maintenance experience with an EMS operator
- 5 years of experience maintaining aircraft avionics systems working as a repairman for a 14 CFR 145 Certified Repair Station
- 5 years of experience maintaining avionics systems on Airbus Helicopters (Formerly Eurocopter) aircraft
This position is offered for an Avionics Technician who supports remote EMS operating bases where one highly qualified technician maintains a complex single engine rotorcraft configured with state-of-the-art avionics and EMS medical equipment. You must be able to accomplish all technical and administrative functions on your own with no direct supervision.