• Shift Schedule: Position will work a biweekly schedule and will be on call for
aircraft fueling 24x7 during their work week.
• Starting Compensation Range: $61,000.00 - $63,000.00 Annually
• Work Location: 150 Lagoon Drive, Honolulu, HI (Hawaii Life Flight Hangar)
• Position Reports to: Program Director (Hawaii Life Flight)
This position is essential to our fueling operation in Hawaii and plays a critical aircraft
fueling function. The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Primarily responsible for providing secured access for ground ambulances and
their attendants to/from the AOA gated area while complying with the Airport
Security Plan and TSA security requirements for Honolulu International Airport.
• Ensuring fuel program compliance with all Federal and State requirements.
o Working with the Fueling Supervisor to complete the, “Fuel Handling
Certificate of Training Requirements” for annual recertification and
providing the documents to the Program Director for annual filing with the
Airport and JHA’s (Jurisdiction Having Authority).
• The safe operation of the aircraft fueling truck(s).
o It is expected the successful candidate stay in crew quarters and respond
within 20 minutes to all aircraft fueling requests during their scheduled
• Fueling all Hawaii Life Flight (HLF) aircraft as needed during scheduled work
• Perform daily, monthly, and annual fuel inspections for all the fueling equipment.
• Refilling the bulk fuel trucks as needed to ensure no gaps in bulk fuel availability.
• Fuel truck maintenance including filter, hose, grounding cable, and other
equipment changes as needed.
• Assist Program Director/Project Specialist with requested base/hangar
• Other duties as required (Facilities, Maintenance) but not specified above.
• Applicant must possess and maintain State of Hawaii DOT Commercial Driver's
License (CDL-B) with Tanker and HAZMAT endorsement.
• Must possess and maintain a current/valid DOT medical card.
• Must possess/obtain and maintain valid and active State of Hawaii AOA Badge
with Escort “E” and “K” Key-holder credentials for Honolulu International Airport
• Must possess/obtain and maintain valid and active State of Hawaii Airport Motor
Vehicle Operator’s Permit for Honolulu International Airport (HNL).
• Must be able to qualify and obtain State of Hawaii DOT Airport security clearance
and driver's license, and pass DOT drug screening.
• 1-2 year minimum of fueling or Hazmat driving experience.
• Prior Aircraft Fueling experience is preferred.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled